CAMP FEES & DISCOUNTS:
FULL-DAY CAMP (9am-3pm) ONE WEEK: $300
FULL-DAY CAMP (9am-3pm) TWO WEEKS: $550 ($50 discount)
DROP-IN CAMP (9am-3pm) PER DAY: $75
HALF DAY (9am-12pm OR 12pm-3pm) ONE WEEK: $160
HALF DAY (9am-12pm OR 12pm-3pm) TWO WEEKS: $270 ($50 discount)
NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT*: All WEEKLY CAMP PRICES include a $50 non-refundable deposit to hold their goodwill spot in our limited class sizes (12 children) Three Weeks prior to the start of class. Please book early, so we may schedule your child in his/her preferred activity. Please bring a check, cash or credit card payment (4% processing fee) when you come in to fill out our medical form and see the studio, 3 weeks before the start of their camp. The balance of the payment will be due their first day of camp.
Extended-Day Options & Fees:
Afternoon Extended Day: 3:00pm-6:00pm, $100 per week | $25 per day
*Subject to availability.
*CAMP REFUND POLICY
Full refund: Camp fees (less non-refundable registration fee of $50 per camp) are fully refundable (minus $50 registration fee) when written notification is received at least 2 weeks before the first day of camp. A camper is also eligible for a full refund (less registration fee) if he/she is unable to attend camp due to medical reasons. A note from the physician must accompany the written request.
No refund will be issued less than 2 weeks before the first day of camp or when camp is in session, if a child is sent home from camp due to behavioral issues, or if a camper decides not to attend the program or leaves early for any reason.
THINGS TO BE MINDFUL OF:
In consideration of fellow campers who my have severe allergies, WE ARE A NUT-FREE FACILITY: Please do not pack snacks and lunches that contain nuts or nut butters.
DROP-OFF AND PICKUP TIMES:
• Drop off time: 8:55 - 9:05 a.m.
• Pick up time: 3:00 - 3:10 p.m.
• Late fee: $20 per occurrence
DRESS AND SUPPLIES:
• Apply sunscreen and/or bug spray before dropping off child at camp
• Campers must wear only closed-toed shoes
• Please clearly mark any hats or jackets with child’s name.
• Snacks: We will provide snacks such as crackers or pretzels. If your child has food allergies, please alert us about any concerns.
• Please send a healthy lunch, snacks, & beverage every day of camp. If possible, in insulated containers. There is a refrigerator on-site, but it gets filled quickly. No nuts or nut butters, please.
CODE OF CONDUCT: The Heart of Art will strive to create a welcoming, fun, safe and enriching environment for your child. Behavior that is disruptive, bullying, or a physical danger to the child or others, or behavior that interferes with other children and staff is considered “unacceptable behavior” and will result in appropriate action, such as removal from class period, phone call to parent, and if still deemed necessary, removal from the camp.