Let your inner artist loose!Each guest gets their own canvas topaint with the colors of their choice. A keepsake they will treasure! You bring the cake and pizza, we provide the fun! We also set up the food & decorations, and then clean up the mess, so you can relax and enjoy!
(2 hours of studio time) $22 per child
Fri, Nov 19|
The Heart of Art
Introduction to Fluid Acrylics
Join career artist Adriana Groza for an ALL INCLUSIVE, hands on introductory fluid acrylics art workshop! In a beautiful setting at The Heart of Art Studios, with all the tools and materials you need, prepared ahead of time by Adriana! Light refreshments included!
Time & Location
Nov 19, 2021, 6:00 PM – Nov 20, 2021, 12:00 PM
The Heart of Art, 2374 Nottingham Way, Trenton, NJ 08619, USA
About The Event
ALL Inclusive workshop
You will have all materials and guidance to help you create your own fluid art:
- (2) 8x10 canvases, one for each session
- Individual work area, properly spaced and prepared: your own painting space, protected with a plastic sheet, your own apron, disposable gloves, sanitizing wipes, supports for your canvas (all work is done horizontally)
- ready mixed paints (5-7 colors- I use a proprietary formula for mixing professional grade acrylic paints with various mediums to achieve the right fluidity)
- tools to use for the session: a hairdryer, palette knife, paper towels, paper straws, etc.
Day 1 agenda:
- General introductions
- Introduction to the history of fluid acrylics, beginnings, evolution and current trends.
- Description and use of tools and materials
- Demonstration and practice of 1-2 techniques (Flip cup/ Swipe)
- Planning for Day 2
- Questions and answers
Day 2 agenda:
- Review and discussion of artworks created on Day 1
- Introduction to and Demonstration of new technique
- Create 2nd artwork using one of the learned techniques
- Questions and Answers